Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes designed for use in healthcare environments, these wipes meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. The anticorrosion agent helps protect surfaces, including stainless steel, glass, plastic, glazed ceramic, laminate and more.
· 1:10 bleach dilution. For daily disinfection, high-touch surfaces and medical equipment.
· EPA-registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms.
· Ready-to-use with multipurpose germicidal formula containing bleach.
· 1-step, easy cleaning healthcare bleach wipes. No pre-cleaning required.
· Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses: Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus.
· Made with a gentle, odor-masking, non-irritating formula. Unscented wipes in white come in a pack of 150.
· This single-step, ready-to-use disinfectant has a 1:10 bleach dilution.
· Anticorrosion agent is compatibility with most hospital-grade surfaces.
· EPA-registered to kill ESKAPE pathogens, Norovirus, TB and C. difficile spores.
· Made with a gentle, odor-masking, non-irritating formula.