Medline SensiCare Nitrile Gloves offer dependable protection, facility wide. With excellent sensitivity and textured fingertips for a strong grip, they provide better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture-resistance than latex or vinyl, and better chemical and abrasion resistance. No wonder it is the best-selling Medline glove in the country. Gloves are chemo-tested and meet the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs. Do not use with carmustine and thiotepa.
· Medline SensiCare Nitrile Gloves are perfect for dental, lab and medical Use
· Lightly textured Fingertips for a sure grip; chemotherapy tested
· 3.5-Mil thick, Powder-Free; does not contain natural Rubber Latex
· 200 gloves per box | 9.5 inches long
· Advanced technology offers excellent level of comfort and performance
· Soft nitrile provides excellent chemical-resistance and barrier protection
There are no reviews yet.