Kimberly-Clark Nitrile Gloves will reduce laboratory waste while providing excellent glove dexterity, strength and protection. Choose Forest Green Nitrile Exam Gloves, by Kimberly-Clark Professional. These green nitrile gloves are fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional), so your lab gloves won’t end up in landfills. They have a strong wet and dry grip, which reduces the potential for slips. Plus, the thin mil gloves’ textured fingertips give your lab technicians improved grip and dexterity in their fine motor skills. When you’re ready to cut down on your lab waste – in pharmaceutical labs, university labs and more – trust Kimberly-Clark Professional Forest Green Nitrile Exam Gloves.
- 200 Forest Green Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Ambidextrous, 9.5″, Beaded Cuffs to prevent roll-down; Strong grip (wet or dry), with textured fingertips for dexterity in fine motor skills
- Superior quality, AQL 0.65 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)
- These green nitrile gloves are recyclable through the RightCycle Program
- Space & waste reduction: 100% more gloves per case, 37% more storage space and 51% less waste (by weight), compared with leading competitive gloves